It is exciting to be part of a project on day one!

Wanted to start a thread so people can share their excitement and anticipation for this project :grin:

Please feel free to share your thoughts and energy here.

8 Likes

I am very much looking forward to checking it all out, running everything we can… and helping the team resolve any potential hiccups!
NuNet is going to be a phenomenal project I can tell :slight_smile:

… now… can we post gifs? ezgif.com-gif-maker (22)

4 Likes

Love me a GIF

4 Likes

What’s up people! I’m so excited about this project!

I’m surprised there aren’t more people taking part though tbh.

I thought there would be loads of people involved

2 Likes

This is only the private alpha to get some feedback from actual users during early stages. Next releases will definitely involve a lot of people as we keep shaping into an actual dependable product.

5 Likes

I have seen a lot of people in the Telegram community struggling to get this set up so over the next few days we should hopefully build a bigger group!

3 Likes

My favorite Singularitynet spin off finally in private alpha!!!

Congratulation guys, wish all the best of luck.

Going to get my hand dirty and to do the set up. Wish me luck guys =P

4 Likes

The best of luck to you @wei3hua2
NuNet is extremely Alpha at the moment and a lot features disabled so just reach out whenever you run into an issue and will do my best to alleviate.

3 Likes

Hi guys, happy to be here in the early time! This project has a huge potential. Congrats to Singularity.net ecosystem!

4 Likes

I’m here to help, and see that we support the birth of the AGI

3 Likes

Good to be part of this cool project!!! I hope to connect with other developers, interested in decentralized computed + Cardano smart contracts

4 Likes

I would very much like to be a part of this project, unfortunately I can’t get the Raspberry to work properly (see my entry in the forum). I would have contributed my computing power, but without technical help it will probably remain a wish. Still, many thanks to MAC Foraday for his help. and all the best for the project.

1 Like