Payment Address?

Should we use an existing address on the live Ethereum network, or are we supposed to answer “no” to the question and let a new one be generated for us?

I put “n” and it generated an address and a private key. When restarting everything to fix another issue, when it asked me the same question, I put “y” and entered in the address that was given before and there were no issues. Just make sure you store the address and key somewhere safe.

1 Like

okay, have done that. thanks :slight_smile:

I put no and it generated a random private and public key for me. Don’t put in your real Ethereum address or it could cause weird things to happen on a testnet.

1 Like

okay that’s good to know. thanks
hopefully others find this convo useful as well.
cheers

1 Like

I wonder if this actually makes a difference at this point? The fake news demo appears to be running for 0 transaction cost?
or is this a bug?

1 Like

Noob question here , i also replied NO and the system generated a private and public key also , question is how do i access this wallet ? Is there a wallet i can use to view the contents of this wallet ?

Supposedly there is a way to do it, but I was never able to figure it out. It doesn’t really matter since we don’t receive real money on a test net and the NuNet token doesn’t exist yet so we would not even be able to know how much money we were earning.

Thanks again @MacForaday was forward looking …

1 Like

Once it’s on the real Ethereum network, there will be an escrow contract that will show how much NTX we have earned and can claim

1 Like