Which ports forwarded

Hi there,

which ports have to be forwarded so that nunet works on my Raspberry 4 8Gb Ram Ubuntu Server 21.04?
Or what is the problem?

thx

1 Like

Can’t really anyone help me with this?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t know, and the dev team is only 6-8 people and they are very busy preparing future updates. Hopefully they will have time to look into it soon. Can you give more information on your computer and if you have the current 0.1.2 version of NuNet installed?

Be sure to watch my video on how to install version 0.1.2 which adds Raspberry Pi support, the links are in the video description on Youtube

1 Like

Its a Raspberry Pi 4 with 8GB RAM the Ubuntu Server 21.04 OS runs on a 2TB SSD. Internet Connection Speed is 50mbit down 10upstream.
I installed the same way like your video shows.

It looks good now, do you think so too?

it just still doesn’t work. It’s very disappointing. Every process stops prematurely and is displayed as unhealthy. I would like to help, but I can’t get it to work without help, I can’t imagine where the problem is.

1 Like

Check that your computer doesn’t have power save settings turned on

1 Like

this is worth a bump.
sudo lsof -i -P -n | grep LISTEN
shows nomad listening on 4646 through 4648
tcpdump also shows traffic with these ports
i would forward those. anyone please feel free to correct me.

1 Like

@Sub7 Sorry for not replying sooner. Currently, we only support the Raspbian OS for raspberry pi and the problem you’re facing is due to that. We are working to support other OS and will update soon.

Thats it. On Raspian OS it is working.
But Raspian didn t support X64 :frowning: